Cooling fan mold manufacturing by 3D conformal cooling channels
A global leading home appliances company had a noise issue on their refrigerators that caused by imbalanced cooling wings when it comes to injection. InssTek manufactured a cooling fan mold by 3D cooling conformal cooling channels method to enhance cooling efficiency and prevent unnecessary noise. Eccentric mass of the mold also enhanced.
- A leading home appliances company had a noise issue on their refrigerators that caused by imbalanced cooling wings when it comes to injection. Previously, cooling channels were only implemented in a straight line with low efficiency.
To solve with this issue, they engaged InssTek and asked us to develop 3D cooling channels for injection efficiency.
InssTek developed 3D printing cooling channels with the below phase:
- Inserting free-shaped cooling channels in mold core and finalizing it with the DMT technology
Brought out cooling efficiency as well as preventing noise of refrigerators
- Enhanced Eccentric mass
- Previous: 0.33 gcm
- Current: 0.06 gcm
Tub back fixer mold manufacturing for washing machines
One of leading home appliances companies needed to enhance their cooling channels mold to enhance productivity for washing machines. InssTek was involved in developing cooling channels mold to improve cooling efficiency and productivity. Our client could have better productivity and quiet fan mold.
- A global leading home appliances manufacture wanted to enhance productivity of TUB back fixer mold for their washing machines.
- InssTek manufactured TUB back fixer - cooling channels mold by DMT® technology to increase cooling efficiency of the mold. InssTek inserted cooling channels in molds to enhance productivity.
Cooling efficiency and productivity are increased by applying DMT® and InssTek’s owned cooling channels technologies
- Cycle Time (sec/ea) – Productivity is doubled
- Previous: 112 sec
- Current: 58 sec