page informationWriter InssTek 작성일23-08-23 11:54
- InssTek has decided to launch an IPO (Initial Public Offering) and confirmed Daishin Securities as underwriters for its IPO for KOSDAQ market.
- InssTek started as DED(Directed Energy Deposition) type metal 3D printer company in 2001, reorganized the team and technology since 2018.
- InssTek succeeded in internalizing the hardware, software, and material process technologies required for metal 3D printing technology. Especially powder feeding technology (CVM Powder Feeder) is the most competitiveness of company.
- With accurate/stable hexa powder feeding system, InssTek leading the Multi Material Manufacturing that utilizes optimal materials for each area for one part for space and medical industry.
- The company preparing to be listed on the KOSDAQ market in 2025.